Thursday 3 January 2008

... this sheet is looking for somebody who will modify it once more ...



I got this sheet from Jim Hayes (see some posts below or click here: http://socks-stockings.blogspot.com/2007/12/arriving-mail-art-none-socks-post-from_3156.html), I modified it with some extra drawings, paintings and a collage - I would like to send it out to somebody else for another slight modification and who will pass it again and so on and so on. In the end I would like to see the result of it. Is there anybody who wants to play ?

3 comments:

The Museum of Temporary Art said...

Hi Roland

I would.

We just entered your contribution to MoTA (Cat can wreck...) and I thought I have a look at what you're currently up to.

Hope all is well.
Benjamin

Roland Halbritter said...

Hello Ben,

where do I have to send the sheet for a future modification?
Same address ? Let me know.
Bye
Roland

The Museum of Temporary Art said...

Hello Roland,

yes, same address as MoTA, so send it to
Benjamin Böhm
Lange Gasse 25
72070 Tübingen

Cheers!
Ben